Why Have a Daily Embodiment Practice?
It's very simple. You will hear me say it over and over: a daily embodiment practice is the #1 thing a man can do to build his Masculine core.
Embodiment works because it settles you at the nervous system level. When that happens, so much more is possible for you.
You'll feel more grounded. You'll operate more out of intention rather than reaction. You'll be perceived as more authoritative. You'll have more access to your emotions.
And most importantly, you'll be less reactive when your woman gets upset. From this grounded place, you'll become the solid man she's been craving.
This online course and handbook offer an in-depth exploration of both traditional practices and GS's own proprietary methods that will help you develop these capacities.
Pairs with the Handbook
This online companion course requires the handbook, which you purchase separately on Amazon (you will be sent a link after you purchase this course). The handbook shares written descriptions of the principles and practices in this online course.
Built on the Work In
The Masculine in Relationship
A daily embodiment practice supports you in developing Element 1 of the Masculine Blueprint from the book The Masculine in Relationship: Respond vs. React. These practices will ground your nervous system in a way that will help you fully embody the rest of the Blueprint.
- The Use of Physical Sensations (3:25)
- Three Sources of Sensation (2:40)
- Visceral Attention vs. Thinking Attention (5:01)
- Gravity (5:33)
- Multiple Sensations (4:25)
- Split Attention (6:34)
- Grounded Experiencing (7:51)
- River Vision (4:38)
- Stillness (3:49)
- Impulses (6:06)
- Into the Heart (9:06)
- FOMO (3:38)
- Practice 1: Expansion Breath
- Practice 2: Box Breathing
- Practice 3: Ujjayi Breath
- Practice 4: Intentional Breath
- Practice 5: Perineum Squeeze
- Practice 6: Directed Awareness
- Practice 7: Feeling vs. Thinking Attention
- Practice 8: Basic Breath Cycle
- Practice 9: Attention and Intention w/Basic Breath Cycle
- Practice 10: Shaking
- Practice 11: Cat-Cow
- Practice 12: Striking
- Practice 13: Ground Connection
- Practice 14: Gravity Points
- Practice 15: Multiple Sensations
- Practice 16: Split Attention
- Practice 17: Grounded Experiencing
- Practice 18: River Vision
- Practice 19: Stillness
- Practice 20: Going Into the Heart
- Practice 21: Impulses
- Practice 22: The Watcher
- Practice 23: Wim Hof Breathing
- Practice 24: Ego Eradicator
GS Youngblood is a men's coach and the author of the best-selling book The Masculine in Relationship and The Art of Embodiment. He is a long time practitioner of meditation and embodiment. Find out more at: gsyoungblood.com, on Instagram @gsyoungbloodmir, or Facebook @gsyoungblood1